I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains general conditions under which provide merchant services to consumers through its online store Comfort-A.bg. These conditions apply to all customers. By using the e-shop user agrees fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identify consumer to reproducing his statement for acceptance of the Terms and for your order is made by the stored log – file server Comfort-A.bg, storing the IP address of the user and any other information.
3. The products that are available on the website of Comfort-A.bg not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather demonstrative online catalog describing the product line trader.
4. After clicking the „Order“ button, users agree to buy the goods contained in the basket. This action is legally binding. The customer receives an order confirmation and receipt of this confirmation is considered that the contract is concluded.
5. trader reserves the right to refuse delivery of confirmed orders in the event that the goods are not available. In the absence of a stock of goods applied in the working week trader inform the consumer about its exhaustion by sending a message to the specified e-mail address of the Customer or the designated phone number. If the transfer is made to the account of the merchant, the customer can choose between a refund, cancellation of your order or a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian leva with VAT.
7. Delivery cost is not included in the prices of the online store Comfort-A.bg. After the final closure of the online order, administrator of the online shop Comfort-A.bg connects the customer to verify the order and to specify the conditions for the delivery and the final value of the final order.
8. The user bears the entire risk of damage / loss of the goods on delivery. Immediately after delivery of the goods to courier dealer is exempt from risk is transferred to the user. Trader is not responsible for delays in the case that the delay is due to the courier or another provider.
9. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully reviewed by the user or a person authorized by him. Any damage, strokes and other damage should be reported immediately to the trader. In case it is detected damages that occur in the transportation of the goods, the trader is not responsible for warranty service on this product. In cases where the trader are given in writing specific date and time for delivery, the statement is binding. When out false or wrong address, contact person and / or phone in filing the merchant is not bound by any obligation to perform the contract.
9a. Upon delivery of the goods consumer or a third person sign the accompanying documents. A third party is anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods on delivery and is specified by the customer address.
In refusing to receive the goods, out of the cases described below, the refusal is considered to be unfounded and the Customer due to the costs of delivery and return of goods. In case the client is not found in time for shipment at the address or there is no access and conditions for delivery of goods in this period, the trader is released from its obligation to deliver the goods for purchase.
9b. When the goods supplied do not correspond to the stated purchase goods from the Customer and this can be detected by an ordinary review
The customer may want delivered goods to be replaced by corresponding raised by him for purchase within 24 hours of receipt.
10. The prices listed on the site do not include transportation to the delivery address. If the goods are sent outside the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer must pay all customs and others. charges related to exports.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
11. The user can order goods through the online store Comfort-A.bg.
12. The user has the right to know the status of his order.
13. The user bears full responsibility for protecting their username and password, as well as all acts performed by him or a third person using the username and password. User is obliged to immediately notify the trader in case of unauthorized access using their username and password, and whenever there is a risk of such use.
14. User is obliged to pay the price of your order according to the announced method of page Comfort-A.bg.
15. Any person, whether a customer trader obliged when using the service:
• not to violate and to respect the fundamental rights and freedoms and human rights under the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international acts;
• not affect the reputation of others and does not call for a forcible change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence or the incitement of racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate foreign material or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property, intellectual property, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, rules of morality and decency and netiquette when using services provided by the trader;
• forthwith notify the merchant in case of violation done or found using the services provided;
• not loaded, sent, transmitted, distributed or used in any way and not to disclose third-party software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, systems for unauthorized remote control („Trojan Horses „), computer codes or materials designed to interrupt, violate or restrict the normal functioning of computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or aiming at unauthorized penetration or access to foreign resources or software;
• not perform malicious actions;
• compensate the trader and any third parties for damages and lost profits, including all costs and legal fees paid as a consequence of claims by and / or compensations paid to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that user has used, placed on the server, sent, disseminated, made available to third parties or made available by / site name / in violation of the law, these Terms, good manners or netiquette;
15a. User is obliged to indicate accurate and valid phone, shipping address and email address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the costs of delivery, when this is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In case explicitly stated that delivery is free, it is considered to be onerous.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
16. The trader has no obligation and objective ability to control the way consumers use the services provided.
17. The trader has the right but not the obligation to keep materials and information placed on the server of Comfort-A.bg.
18. The trader may, at any time, without notifying the user when he uses the services in violation of these terms, and the discretion of the trader to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. Dealer shall not be liable to users or third parties for damages and lost profits incurred due to termination, suspension, modification or limitation of the services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted used , recorded or made available by Comfort-A.bg.
18. Dealer after receiving the payment is obliged to transfer ownership of the user stated purchase its goods, to deliver within the stated purchase commodity to roadworthiness check each item before it is sent (if this is possible without the integrity of the packaging).
19. The trader is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way by the service. Advices, consultations or assistance rendered by specialists and officers of the merchant regarding the use of services by users shall not give rise to any responsibility or liability for the merchant.
20. The trader may collect and use information relating to its users, whether they are registered.
21. Information under the preceding Article may be used by the trader, unless express disapproval of the User sent to the following e-mail address [email protected]. Trader collects and uses information to improve services. All purposes for which the merchant will use the information will be tailored to the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts and good morals.
22. The trader is not responsible for its obligations under this contract under circumstances that the trader has not provided and was not obliged to provide – incl., Cases of accidental events, problems in the global network of the Internet and the provision of Services outside the trader’s control.
23. The trader is entitled to install on users’ computers cookies (cookies). Cookies are text files that are stored by the website on the user’s hard drive and allow recovery of information to the consumer by identifying him and allow follow-up of its Internet pages visited, hyper-links that use information used and recorded, and the like.
VII. PERSONAL INFORMATION
24. The trader guarantee its Customers the confidentiality of information and personal data. The latter will be used, provided or brought to the attention of third parties outside the cases and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions. Trader protect user’s personal data, disclosed in filling in the electronic form for making an application for purchase, as this obligation shall cease if the customer has provided false information. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the trader may use customers’ personal data only for the purposes specified in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be consistent with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international regulations, Internet ethics, rules of morality and decency.
24a. The trader is obliged not to disclose any personal information about the Customer to third parties – government authorities, companies, individuals and others, unless he received the express written consent of the Client information is required by state organs or officials Under current legislation are entitled to demand and collect such information. The trader is obliged to provide the information under the law.
25. Terms and conditions can be changed at any time by a trader who has the right to change the characteristics of the services and these Terms and pursuant to changes in legislation. Trader is obliged to notify the User of changes in the general conditions by prominently on its website published a notice of amendments and gave them sufficient time to become familiar with them. In this period if the user declares that rejects the changes will be deemed bound by them. If the User stated in the timeframe that does not agree with the changes, the trader may immediately suspend or terminate the provision of service to the consumer.
26. Under the „User“ means anyone who has visited the website Comfort-A.bg on your computer.
27. Under the „Order“ means the selected items and all other attributes associated with the mode of delivery and payment by the consumer.
28. Comfort-A.bg online store is owned by „COMFORT A“ LTD.
29. All disputes between parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, all outstanding disputes, including disputes arising from or relating to the interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances shall be resolved by the competent court of registration of the trader according to Bulgarian legislation.